Sunday, December 9, 2007

Second gear

From what I heard, New York's Freddy Meyer got mobbed Saturday morning, being one of the first players to head out for the morning skate. It explains why he took a little time to stop later that afternoon and sign this wallpaper image from the Islanders Web site.

It didn't hurt, too, that I told him ("You're telling me that a Rochester kid won't sign for another Rochester kid?") he and Colin were from the same New Hampshire city. He stopped, was introduced to Colin, signed the photo and posed for a picture.

After the morning he had, and he did share the morning bombardment, that was a pretty solid move. Thanks, Freddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no more word association...since I am not a hound, i am a fan and I really loved word association...it was my only chance to participate....but I still love your blog nonetheless.

Puckhound said...

No problem, Jeff. We're a full-service blog here at Hound Central 3.0.

Hockey Word Association 2.0 is coming soon.