Monday, March 10, 2008

Best buy

If you're going to spend any money on an Upper Deck hockey card product, the annual 50-card 2007-08 Rookie Class is well worth the $20. For hounds, it's a nice multi-season project to complete as a set. They should be easy to find, too; I got mine at a Target.

Big names include Chicago's Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews (above), Edmonton's Sam Gagner, Montreal's Carey Price, Phoenix's Peter Mueller, St. Louis' David Perron and Washington's Nicklas Backstrom (right).

Lord knows, I'm not Upper Deck's biggest fan. Still, though, I'm man enough to admit when it absolutely nails a product. Rookie Class seldom disappoints.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked up mine last week and will start getting them signed ASAP.
My 05-06 set is at an amazing 70% complete.
06-07 set is at an 80% complete ratio.


Moody