Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TTM: Round 5

Here it is, a little after 10:30 on NHL trade deadline day, and there have been only a couple deals. Until something happens, I'll busy myself preparing this month's installment of Hound Central 3.0's through-the-mail project.

Following a recent suggestion, I'll mail three cards, rather than four, to see whether that increases the odds of returns.

If memory serves me correct, we have yet to receive any cards back this month.

Perhaps we'll hear from these five players:

~ Chicago's Brent Seabrook
~ Columbus' Pascal Leclaire
~ Los Angeles' Ladislav Nagy
~ Nashville's Marek Zidlicky
~ San Jose's Marc-Edouard Vlasic

2 comments:

Drew said...

I've heard good things on Seabrook and Vlasic, I'm writing to them soon as part of a 100-letter multi-sport batch once I get my stamps.

Had a Leclaire request pending for about 4 months or so now. I'm hoping he just saves his mail and signs at the end of the season or something.

Anonymous said...

I have received all 5 back this season. Leclaire takes the longest.


Moody