Friday, April 11, 2008

All the way from San Jose

Colin always gets a thrill whenever he receives any sort of mail. Most times, it's a card from his Nana and Babop, back in New England, with a couple of dollars for a treat from the neighborhood ice cream truck.

Now, when he told me that he got some mail yesterday, I'll have to admit that I got a little excited, especially when he said it came from San Jose's Matt Carle, part of the fourth round of Hound Central 3.0's TTM project this season.

In my book, Carle, a former Hobey Baker Award winner, has the potential to be a star defenseman in the NHL.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Looks like Carle saved a lot of mail for the end of the regular season, as I just got him back on 3 cards as well (two of the Fleer Ultra card and one Rookie Class that you have there).

Puckhound said...

You know me, I'm happy as long as they sign.