Friday, June 20, 2008

Gee, what can I do with this?

If the Tampa Bay Lightning makes, as is expected, Steven Stamkos the No. 1 overall pick of the NHL Draft tonight, do you think this Sarnia Sting puck might come in handy? I do.

Though I've read that Stamkos is planning to spend the weekend in Kanata, Ontario, where the draft is taking place, I'm sure the Lightning will be making the Sarnia Sting star available to its fan base soon enough.

I'm hoping to have this, as well as a few other items, signed by month's end. If not, there's always rookie camp.

Stamkos fans would be well-served to visit this site at the St. Petersburg Times. The newspaper (disclosure notice: my employer) has created a five-card set of Stamkos, available for download, printing and, I imagine, getting autographed.

Please note, though, they won't be considered his true rookie cards.

No comments: