Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's This? 2.2

I knew I made last Friday's What's This? too easy when Colin, my 6-year-old son, walked past the computer and asked whether the photo was a Detroit Red Wings logo.

Smart kid or not (and I like to think he is smart -- wicked smart), I figure that if a first-grader can figure it out, so should most everyone else.

This installment, though not a major head-scratcher, might take a few moments to recognize. It's not about stumping visitors, it's about seeing the detail within hockey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a little hockey player from those old hockey games that are like bubble hockey games, without the bubble. I'm drawing a complete blank on what they were called, but my mom and her brothers had one.

And judging by the colors, I'd say it's a Montreal player. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a player on a table-top hockey game - not the kind with the sliding rods to move the players though. Maybe a magnetic one?

Anonymous said...

The kid is a chip off the ole block huh? I envy ya dude!!...all I got was a daughter who hates hockey and a step-son who likes it but unfortunately he lives in Michigan so we don't do much hockey these days...enjoy your gift.