Monday, September 24, 2007

Name this logo VI

Please excuse my abrupt honesty, but I'm a little disappointed that no one knew that last week's logo belonged to the Mobile (Ala.) Mysticks, a member of the East Coast Hockey League from 1995-06 through 2002-02. The franchise is now known as the Gwinnett (Ga.) Gladiators.

Maybe you'll do better with this week's offering. Then again, maybe not. I thought last week's was pretty easy.

And, as always, the answer can be found with a little effort at Chris Creamer's sports logo site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greensboro Generals
(2000 - 2004)

Defunct ECHL

The Chris Creamer sport logo site is fantastic! I use it constantly when I am making my custom hockey cards.

Brett

ps. Keep up the great posts. I enjoy reading your successes.

Anonymous said...

hello ron,

boy it seems like you guys had a nice time getting autos. im sorry i missed your call my knee was killing so i took some meds and i went zzzzzzz, anyways i went to manchester on saturday and i got some oldtimers baseball autos tommy john, paul blair, rick miller and other i had a good time other than my knee.

call me tomorrow and we talk and as allways give colin a hug and kiss from his uncke john and tell hi i luv him and the same for lisa (excluding the luv part) take care....

John