Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Let's try this again

When I left for work today, the most recent Hound Central 3.0 poll, which asked whether Upper Deck/Fleer needed more competition, showed that eight people had taken the time to vote. When I got home tonight, though, those votes had been erased.

Sorry, folks, but I don't know what happened. It's my guess, though, that it was some sort of technical glitch.

Given that all eight votes were in favor of increased competition, I'd like to blame Upper Deck for it. The company's recent hockey card efforts, however, suggest that very few employees there have enough gumption to do more than breathe.

Oh, well, I've restarted the clock on the poll. Feel free to vote.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Well, looks like you have 16 votes so far. And it's unanimous!

Puckhound said...

To be honest, I'd be surprised if a "No" vote is even cast.

What's rewarding, though, is how visitors have responded.