Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Try these on

Have a few moments to spare? This hat trick of goalie mask galleries should wile away your idle time. Just make sure, though, you're boss isn't watching:

~ Want to know who designed Jocelyn Thibault's new Buffalo Sabres mask? Check out Acme Art Co./Coveted Mask's galleries.

Make sure you visit the "From Concept to Paint Gallery," too.

~ You won't see any NHL masks at LeBlanc Designs, but artist Duane LeBlanc does show off some pretty nifty artwork. Team Canada and Harvard hockey fans might recognize some masks, though.

~ Airbrush artist Rob Schlitter has painted more than 200 goalie masks. You can check out some of his work at RS Dezines.

If you know of any goalie mask galleries I've missed, excluding those listed in the blog's sidebar, please drop me a line. Thanks.

4 comments:

Chuck V said...

Quick question. I just bought the 2003-04 In The Game Action set off ebay. Do I need to prep the cards, or are they good out of the box?

Puckhound said...

Yeah, they need prepping.

I always test a card out of the box. Just use whatever pen or Sharpie you'll use and write your name across the card. If the ink bubbles, then you need to prep it.

Pretty simple, if you ask me.

For the longest time, I'd use a Mario Lemieux card because I knew he'd never sign it and I already had a gazillion of his cards anyways.

Chuck V said...

Thanks for the help

Puckhound said...

Not a problem, whatsoever. As always, thanks for stopping by.