Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hockey Word Association 2.5

Okay, I have just a few minutes before heading out for Colin's skating lessons. The coffee's made. The toaster oven's bell just rang. And, if my nose wasn't so stuffed, I'd swear I smell bacon.

Geez, what am I worrying about? If this will take me only a minute or two to write, you can complete this exercise in seconds.

1.) Rick Nash's goal =
2.) Hockey dads =
3.) Joe Sakic =
4.) Ice time =
5.) Renfrew tape =

Again, to prime the pump, here are mine:

1.) Rick Nash's goal = Sick
2.) Hockey dads = Happy to be one
3.) Joe Sakic = classy
4.) Ice time = expensive
5.) Renfrew tape = lots of rolls

If you will, please, leave your answers in a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick Nash's goal - wowee wow wow!!!

Hockey dads - forever memories

Joe Sakic - what's great about the game

Ice time - what will have kids (and their parents) drift away from the game

Renfrew tape - please explain....have no clue

Brett

Puckhound said...

It's a brand of tape used by NHL players. I believe it's a fairly