Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's This? 2.7

See? I told you last week's item would be easy. This week's entry, however, may require a little more effort. What I'm looking for this week is the name of facility and the team that calls it home.

Simply submitting "arena" or "rink" will get you a two-minute penalty for delay of the game. As always, specificity rules the day here.

Hat's off, too, to Brett and Moody for knowing that the image was, indeed, the bottom of an ice hockey skate.

If you're going to play this week, leave your answer in a comment. Thanks.

5 comments:

Drew said...

Oooh! I know! It's an arena!

*rereads rules*

Alright, fine. Honda Center, in Anaheim, CA. Home of the Ducks!

Anonymous said...

Honda Center, formy the Arrowhead Pond where the Anaheim Ducks play

Anonymous said...

I got nothing for ya'. But I want to see someone nail this one. Let's see those answers!

Brett

Anonymous said...

is my answer correct or wrong? I say Honda Center formerly known as the Arrowhead Pond where the Anaheim ducks play.

Puckhound said...

Drew: Thank you for following the rules, wise guy.

Kenjidm: Sorry, but you'll have to wait until the next installment to find out if you have the correct answer. I believe you'll be pleased, though.

Brett: Maybe I'll do one of the, what is it, Pengrowth Saddledome, in the weeks ahead. I bet you'll nail that one.