Saturday, January 26, 2008

Three in a week

Seeing that I'm on doctor's orders for bed rest (nothing serious, just tired), checking the mail is about the only chore I'm allowed to do these days. Maybe for that reason alone, we've had three responses within our through-the-mail project:

~ Phoenix's Zbynek Michalek (TTM Round 3, 12/31/07) signed four of four cards;

~ St. Louis' Lee Stempniak (TTM Round 3, 12/31/07) signed four of four cards; and

~ acting on a tip from Drew Pelto, hockey hound and announcer extraordinaire, Los Angeles' Anze Kopitar, (TTM Round 2, 11/28/2007) signed four of four cards.

With Round 4 of the TTM project scheduled for next week, don't be surprised if Minnesota's Mikko Koivu is included. It would be nice to complete that 2006-07 O-Pee-Chee Rookie/Sophomore Showdown card.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Good to hear on Stempniak, as I was planning on trying him soon.

Drew said...

And I was going to try Michalek too.

BTW, Sidney Crosby FINALLY signed for me.